Simply Organic Golden Vanilla Cake Mix
1 Can of organic pineapple chunks in pineapple juice
1/2 cup organic shredded coconut
1/3 cup organic coconut milk (I make mine from the shredded coconut, check out this link)
1. Drain your canned pineapple and reserve juice for later. Mix all other ingredients. Don't add anything the
boxes instructions tell you to.
2. Preheat your oven to whatever temperature is in the box.
3. Grease your pan well (I use a glass pan and coconut oil).
4. Bake according to the instructions on the box.
5. When cake is ready to cool, poke holes throughout and pour reserved pineapple juice over cake.
6. Turn off the oven but allow cake to sit in the oven for 10 minutes.
My not so crunchy, sweet toothed husband loved this cake!